We gather this information as Universe of Engineering Trading as ONEDOTALL.
We do update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly. This policy was last updated on 15 May 2019.
If you have any questions regarding this privacy statement, please direct your questions to our website administration team at firstname.lastname@example.org
As a visitor, you do not have to submit any personal data to use the website.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data, but does not include personal data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you submit a ‘get involved’ form.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
When completing any of the activity in point 2 or 3 above, you have the choice to ask us to remove the data by emailing email@example.com
Data is retained for no longer than is necessary for its purpose following which data is deleted securely.
Lawful basis for processing
Information collected from the website and stored is for the legitimate interest of responding to and acting upon the task for which it was provided.
Where applicable, consent is requested before processing information further via our opt-in tick boxes.
We do our upmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely. Whilst we hold it, your information is safely stored within the UK.
Access to information
To request access / change / removal / restriction of information we may hold, please use one of the following methods to contact our data protection officer:
Telephone: 01282 417333
Post: ONEDOTALL, AMS Office Tower, Billington Road, Burnley. BB11 5UB
What communications will I receive?
- Replies to enquiries – should you submit the ‘get involved’ form on http://onedotall.com/get-involved/ you will receive communications from the OneDotAll team replying to your enquiry.
If you are not happy for your data being used this way, please contact us via the details above.
Your rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) are:
- The right to be informed
- The right of access
- The right to rectification
- The right to erasure
- The right to restrict processing
- The right to data portability
- The right to object
- Rights in relation to automated decision making and profiling.
Disclosure of information to third parties
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud
- As part of this contract it may be necessary to share information with the funder of this project, this will be limited to details relating to this funded activity but will include School details and attendee names, if you wish for your details not be shared in this way please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Where appropriate, personal information may be disclosed to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties, where necessary or desirable to comply with legal or regulatory obligations or requests or for the purposes identified above.
Third party links
Use of third party websites
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. This statistical data does not identify any personal details whatsoever
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.