- app.onedotall.com (“OneDotAll”) portal and infrastructure, www.onedotall.com (“OneDotAll Website”) and the documentation, servers and all other Intellectual Property are owned, registered and operated by ONEDOTALL LTD (“OneDotAll Company”), a company, incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company with a registered office in Scotland (Registered office: C/O Cloch Solicitors, 94 Hope St, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G2 6PH) and Universe of Engineering (“UoE Company”), a company, incorporated under the Companies Act 2006 as a private company with a registered office in England and Wales (Registered office: 2nd Floor Ams Tower, Ams Technology Park, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, England, BB11 5UB)
- “OneDotAll” shall mean https://app.onedotall.com and the portal and infrastructure
- “OneDotAll Website” shall mean www.onedotall.com
- “OneDotAll Company”, “We”, “Our”, and “Us” shall mean ONEDOTALL LTD, registered to C/O Cloch Solicitors, 94 Hope St, Glasgow, United Kingdom, G2 6PH
- “UoE Company” shall mean Universe of Engineering LTD, a company, registered to 2nd Floor Ams Tower, Ams Technology Park, Billington Road, Burnley, Lancashire, England, BB11 5UB)
- “You”, “Your” and User shall mean any person who creates an account on the OneDotAll or uses the OneDotAll Website or any of the OneDotAll Services
- “OneDotAll Services” shall mean any products, documentation, resources, use of OneDotAll, OneDotAll website, and any Intellectual Property
- “Activities” shall mean any information, data, personal data, documentation, content uploaded or downloaded or use of the OneDotAll Software and OneDotAll by the User
- “Content” shall mean any information, text, links, graphics, photos, videos, or other materials generated by a User that is shared on the OneDotAll Services
- “Authority” shall mean any national, state, provincial, local or similar government, governmental, regulatory or administrative authority, branch, agency, any statutory body or commission or any non-governmental regulatory or administrative authority, body or other organization to the extent that the rules, regulations and standards, requirements, procedures or orders of such authority, body or other organization that have the force of Applicable Law or any court, tribunal, arbitral or judicial body in Scotland
- “Minimum Age” shall mean any person aged 16 (Sixteen) years and above
3. Services and restrictions on use
- We provide a service for classroom project management, student assessment, essential skills and curriculum mapping, and industry collaboration in the form of the OneDotAll and OneDotAll Services. You may use the OneDotAll Services for Your personal and business use and/or for internal business purposes in the organisation that You represent.
6. Collaborate with other Users as independent contracting parties subject to Our obligation to provide the Services under these Terms, the OneDotAll Company is not liable nor responsible in any way for the Activities by collaborating Users.
- The OneDotAll Company reserves the right suspend provision of free OneDotAll Services. The OneDotAll Company is not obligated to provide any support services with respect to the free OneDotAll Services.
5. Usage of the OneDotAll Services
- If You use the OneDotAll Services, as a User You are responsible for maintaining the security of the devices on which the OneDotAll Services are accessed and/or used, as well as the security of Your account associated with the OneDotAll Services. You are responsible for all activities that occur on a OneDotAll Services under Your account. You agree, inter alia, to provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the OneDotAll Services. If You provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not current or incomplete or We have reasonable grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not current, incomplete or that You are misusing Your account in any manner, We reserve the right to indefinitely suspend, terminate or block Your access to the OneDotAll Services.
6. Your Intellectual Property Rights
- The OneDotAll Services allow You to store or share any information or Content as well as receive Content uploaded from other Users. We don’t claim ownership of this Content. This Content remains Your Content and You are responsible for it.
- When You share Your Content with Us and other people using OneDotAll Services, You understand that You are providing a licence and giving permission for Us and other users to, on a worldwide basis, use, save, record, reproduce, broadcast, transmit, share and display Content without compensating You. If You do not want others to have that ability, do not use the OneDotAll Services to share Content. You represent and warrant that for the duration of these Terms, You have (and will have) all the rights necessary for these Content that is uploaded, stored, or shared on or through the OneDotAll Services and that the collection, use, and retention of this Content will not violate any law or rights of others. OneDotAll Company cannot be held responsible for this Content or the Content others upload, store or share using the OneDotAll Services.
- When You upload or post Content to OneDotAll or OneDotAll Website, You grant Us the following rights to use that content:1. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence to use, reproduce, distribute, prepare derivative works of, display, and perform that User-generated Content in connection with the OneDotAll Services, including to promote OneDotAll and OneDotAll Website forever; and2. a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, transferable licence for other users and partners to use the Content forever in accordance with the functionality and purpose of OneDotAll, OneDotAll Website and the OneDotAll Services.
7.Representations, Warranties and Obligations of the Company
We hereby represent and warrant that:
7.1. We are a duly registered company as under the laws of Scotland
8. Representations, Warranties and Obligations of the User
You hereby represent and warrant that:
8.2. You have provided accurate information and details to the OneDotAll Company with respect to Your use of OneDotAll Services and shall also keep the contact information up to date;
9. User’s feedback/comments/ suggestions
9.1. While submitting/ posting comments/ suggestions/ opinions/ feedback etc. (Activities and Content), You agree and acknowledge that:
- We are not under any obligation of confidentiality, express or implied, regarding the Content or Activities;
- We reserve the right to use or disclose such Activities or Content for any purpose, in any way, as We deem fit;
- By posting/ submitting Activities or Content, the same shall become Our intellectual property right without any obligations including but not limited to any compensation or consideration, express or implied to You.
- Any feedback, comments, or suggestions You may provide regarding OneDotAll Services is entirely voluntary and We will be free to use such feedback, comments or suggestions as We see fit and without any obligation to You.
10. OneDotAll Intellectual Property Rights
10.1. All rights, title and interest in and to all materials that are part of the OneDotAll Services (including, but not limited to, designs, text, graphics, pictures, video, information, applications, software, music, sound and other files, and their selection and arrangement), except for Your content are owned by the OneDotAll Company and/or its third party licensors.
10.2. You agree that You shall not modify, copy, distribute, frame, reproduce, republish, download, scrape, display, post, transmit, or sell in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, or otherwise exploit the intellectual property of the OneDotAll Company without Our express prior written permission. You acknowledge that You do not acquire any ownership rights by using the OneDotAll Services or by accessing any material posted on the OneDotAll Services by the OneDotAll Company, or any derivative works thereof. All rights not expressly granted by these Terms are reserved by the OneDotAll Company and its licensors, and no license is granted hereunder by estoppel, implication or otherwise.
11.1. The OneDotAll Services may contain links to other websites (“Linked Sites”). The Linked Sites are not under the control of the OneDotAll Company. We are not responsible for the content of any Linked Site, including, without limitation to, any link contained in a Linked Site, or any changes or updates to a Linked Site.
11.2. We are not responsible for any form of transmission, whatsoever, received by the User from any Linked Site. We are providing these links only for convenience, and the inclusion of any such link does not imply endorsement by the OneDotAll Company, of the Linked Sites or any association with its operators or owners including the legal heirs or assigns thereof.
12. Fraud and Improper Conduct
12.1. You may only access OneDotAll Services for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all provisions of Applicable Law pertaining to Your use of OneDotAll Services. You agree that You will not in any way:
12.1.1. Interfere with the ability of others to access or use OneDotAll Services;
12.1.2 Disrupt the normal flow of communication or otherwise act in a manner that adversely affects other Users ability to access or use OneDotAll Services;
12.1.3 Interfere with or disrupt the OneDotAll Services or servers or networks connected to the OneDotAll Services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies, or regulations of networks connected to the OneDotAll Services;
12.1.4 Post, upload, transmit or otherwise disseminate inappropriate content or material and information that is obscene, indecent, vulgar, pornographic, offensive language, graphic violence, sexual or otherwise objectionable or criminal activity;
12.1.5 Defame, libel, ridicule, mock, stalk, threaten, harass, intimidate or abuse anyone;
12.1.6 Upload or transmit (or attempt to upload or transmit) files that contain viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time bombs, cancelbots, corrupted files or data, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the OneDotAll Service or other users’ computers;
12.1.7 Violate the contractual, personal, intellectual property, confidentiality or other rights of any party including using, uploading, transmitting, distributing, or otherwise making available any information made available through the OneDotAll Services in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, or other right of any party (including rights of privacy or publicity); or
12.1.8 Violate any Applicable Laws or regulations, or promote or encourage any illegal activity including, but not limited to, hacking, cracking or distribution of counterfeit software, or cheats or hacks for the OneDotAll Services.
13. Limitation and Disclaimer of Warranty
13.1. The OneDotAll Services and each portion thereof are provided “AS IS” without warranties of any kind either express or implied. To the fullest extent possible pursuant to Applicable Law, We disclaim all warranties, express or implied, with respect to the OneDotAll Services and each portion thereof, including, but not limited to, non-infringement or other violation of intellectual property rights.
13.2. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use, validity, accuracy, or reliability of the information shared on OneDotAll Services.
13.3. We shall not be liable if any information or Content shared on OneDotAll Services violates Applicable Law or contains material errors, or is (or could be subject to a claim that it is) defamatory, obscene, invades the right of privacy, or infringes any right of any person or entity.
13.4. The Content shared on OneDotAll Services does not reflect Our opinion or view on any subject matter. We shall not be responsible for the opinions or views expressed by the other Users of OneDotAll Services and opinions of the other Users in the form of Content or Activities.
13.5 If You are a business or education organisation:
We shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental or consequential damages, whatsoever incurred by the User due to use of the OneDotAll Services or due to the non- availability of any of the OneDotAll Services.
We shall not be liable in the event any damage or loss occurs to Your computer system, or any other electronic device, or any data as a result of (i) Your access to or use of or inability to access or use the OneDotAll Services; (ii) any conduct or content of any third party on the services, including without limitation, any defamatory, offensive or illegal conduct of other users or third parties; (iii) any content obtained from the OneDotAll Services; or (iv) unauthorized access, use or alteration of Your transmissions or content. in no event shall the aggregate liability of the OneDotAll Company exceed the the amount You paid the OneDotAll Company, if any, in the past six months for the Services giving rise to the claim. the limitations of this section shall apply to any theory of liability, whether based on warranty, contract, statute, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, and whether or not the entities have been informed of the possibility of any such damage, and even if a remedy set forth herein is found to have failed of its essential purpose.
13.6 If You are a consumer/personal User
Please note that We only provide Our OneDotAll Services for Your domestic and private use. You agree not to use OneDotAll and OneDotAll Website for any commercial or business purposes, and We have no liability to You for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity. In all other instances We will only be liable for foreseeable losses Your experience which are directly attributable to Us.
If defective digital content that We have supplied, damages a device or digital content belonging to You and this is caused by Our failure to use reasonable care and skill, We will either repair the damage or pay You compensation. However, We will not be liable for damage that You could have avoided by following Our advice to apply an update offered to You free of charge or for damage that was caused by You failing to correctly follow installation instructions or to have in place the minimum system requirements advised by Us.
13.8. We shall be entitled to disclose to the Authority, as required by Applicable Law or by any directive or request from any government body, the particulars of the Users engaged with the OneDotAll Services.
18. Governing Law